quarta-feira, 22 de outubro de 2008

perfect loveliness

"But more than that, my eyes were drawn to her perfect loveliness. I looked at her, a stranger, and every other breath strained to force its way from my chest. A clamp like a tightening fist seized my heart. A voice in my blood said yes, yes, yes...The ancient Sanskrit legends speak of a destined love, a karmic connection between souls that are fated to meet and collide and enrapture one another. The legends say that the loved one is instantly recognized because she's loved in every gesture, every expression of thought, every movement, every sound, and every mood that prays in her eyes. The legends say we know her by her wings - the wings that only we can see - and because wanting her kills every other desire of love."

Shantaram - Gregory David Roberts

Nenhum comentário: